Sorry, this job has expired.
Airtron Heating and Air, a Direct Energy Company, is currently seeking HVAC Service Technicians in Charlotte, NC.
We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid time off
• NATE training and testing (per eligibility requirements)
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 3-5 years of HVAC experience.
• CFC required.
• Identify, analyze, diagnose, and repair HVAC systems in customer's home.
• Perform preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
• Provide repair vs. replacement options.
• Respond to calls in a timely manner.
• Provide sales leads to Sales Lead Coordinator.
• Determine parts to order for repairs in a timely manner.
• Adhere to safety precautions and follow safety guidelines.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to problem-solve.
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as required.
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at a competitive cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry, we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.